Friday, 2 October 2026

Letter to Arun 9.43 pm on 2.10.2026 Im feeling a little off

Dearest Babypie and Darlingestpie,
Howdeedo? I so miss you, you know that.
I had two rounds of panipuri the other day and Ive been feeling so nauseous.
I was planning to go sugarfree this month but Dassera will be upon us and there will be sweets.
Do you think I should go sugar free after Diwali or should I do that now?
How have you been keeping?
Thank you soooooo much for calling me today even though we didnt talk that much!
I miss you. I love you...
I hope you are not feeling nauseous.
It's almost ten and I have work to accomplish.
I think I'll brush my teeth and go to bed and work tomorrow. 
Im feeling so groggy.
All my friends have been telling me to dye my hair. I want your opinion on my greys and whites. So will you please just meet me? Please.
I miss you. It's been a while since Ive seen your supercute supersweet face.
Hey Arun I love you-- and there is absolutely no reason behind it except that I do. You are amazing!
Chummma to you!
Love,
Doel.
9.51 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment