Saturday, 3 October 2026

Journal 4.51 pm on 3.10.2026 I spoke to Arun

Dear Journal,
Firstly, I spoke to Arun for a longish time today. I soooooo love him. He is shooooo cute and sho shweet and so delectable. I miss his smell.
Talking of smell Ive started using Johnsons Baby Cream on my skin and I smell like a baby.
Me and A spoke about Ai and he reiterated that it's vital to adapt. It is. I should take it from the expert who has been through many technological changes in his career.
I really miss him. I so miss his smell and his hands.
I woke up lateish, after 11.30. I saw a dream where I've won some big prize for writing (I dont know if it was the Nobel) and Jamnabai was really proud and showed Ma all that they could find of what Id written in the school. And Ma was feeling so proud.
I even saw Arun and Pa in the dream but not so much dream time for them. It was basically about Ma and about Ma feeling elated that Id been recognised.
I am feeling:
Happy
In love with Arun
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace, blessings and mercy on my life. 
I am grateful that Arun will always be in my life.
Love,
Me.
5 pm
Ps: I also spent considerable time with Pa before and after lunch discussing cricket and my recurring dreams. Pa said that my subconscious seems to think that I can win a huge prize so I should consciously believe that and work towards it. 
Pa said that he doesnt think of his dreams that much. My parents have been absolute stalwarts in the way they have lived life. And I love Pa, Ma, Buro, Sadhya and Arun absolutely. 
Love,
Me.
5.35 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment