I saw a dream where I saw that I had chanted almost every stotram except the Bhaktamar stotram and I was about to chant it. Then I think after a while I woke up.
When I remembered this snippet of my dream in the morning I messaged DeJh for details about Bhaktamar. I chanted Nam Myo Ho Renge Kyo for over 105 minutes in the morning.
I was so nervous today about starting class that on my way there I had a mild panic attack. But I'm so glad I showed up because by the time the attack waned my day had begun.
DeJh offered to chant this Bhaktamar stotram for me. Even I want to go through with it.
Class was fun! I had three students today-- Arya, Swara and Ameya out of whom Ameya is a little slow. I genuinely had fun teaching them. I wish to be better prepared for my upcoming classes. And I will be. I also wish to really REALLY STOP SMOKING.
How is tomorrow for a quit date? It's pouring at the moment. I wonder what my dream means.
I've had an easy day.
I am feeling:
Happy
Loving
Geared
Determined
Hopeful
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace and blessings on my life.
I am grateful for all the people I work with across the three existences.
I am hopeful because all prayers get answered.
Love,
Me.
8.19 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment