Im so lazing around. I snoozed in the evening. I spent some time with Twi who was complaining about SmiKan.
Then I heard a rat under the bench and rushed back home.
I woke up close to 12 in the morning. I have Madhav in the morning then a whole day full of lectures tomorrow.
I ordered from McDonalds today and that was my dinner. Im so full up to my neck.
Im waiting for my salary because Ill pay back Arun with the money.
In fact I saw Arun in my dream in the morning. The whole dream is hazy because Pa came and woke me up. However, I remember waiting for something to happen. The way Im waiting on Arun in my waking life. There was Pa, there was Ma and that is it.
It's exactly 10 pm. I think I'll work till about 12/1 and go to sleep. But now for some visualisation exercise.
Arun is shoooooo cute. And Ma is looking so good with her white frame. She looks so young.
Ill just shut my eyes in a dark room for fifteen minutes and then get to work.
I am feeling:
Rested and relaxed
Alert and bright
Had too many Cloud 9s today.
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace, blessings and mercy on my life.
Love,
Me.
10.04 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment