Today I scolded the Grade 8 batch a lot. I also took away Danika's phone for a bit. I feel terrible at having scolded them but there was no other option it seemed. I wont scold them like this again. There must be a better way to manage them. Im sorry kiddos for scolding youll.
Fle was better managed today. The Grade 8 text was too tough. And they say that they have too much homework.
I wont punish my students. I will be kind. I will be diplomatic. Im learning.
I dont remember my dream from the morning. Madhav was also in no mood to study today.
I came back home about an hour ago and I think Ill chant and meditate and sleep. I dont need to consume so much YouTube content.
Tarini is so bindaas. I was so much more reserved at her age.
I miss Salvia.
Also my medication has been helping at keeping me going and I'm so grateful for that.
Last night I was awake till 4 in the morning preparing.
Im living an ordinary life at the moment. Im trying to love it but I do crave the extraordinary moments. I want my heart and my life to expand with joy.
I really love my students. I think I was too hard on Grade 8 today.
I also left my blue bottle in Kandivli.
I hope Arun is fine.
I am feeling:
A little tired
Solemn
Happy
Loving
Clean after my bath
Ill also must take better care of my appearance.
I love my darling students.
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace, blessings and mercy on my life.
Love,
Me.
10.59 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment