I woke up from a dream well after 10.10. It's exactly 1.11 now. I saw that I was telling Rohit Handa that my parents didn't leave me any money and he says there must be money.
Then I find a box full of ten rupee notes... many many many of them.
I smoked 4 cigarettes in the morning. I promised myself I would smoke no more and that I would study.
I went to meet DiPan in the morning.
I told her about my dream of being at my lowest point and she said that I'm definitely not at my lowest point. So many things are in my favour. She also told me to never stop chanting.
Now I'll have a bath, eat lunch, chant and study.
I am feeling:
Heart full of love
Happy
I am grateful for God's infinite Love, Grace and Blessings on my life.
Love,
Me.
1.15 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment