Monday, 3 August 2026

Journal 12.20 am on 5.8.2026 Where is the love?

Dear Journal,
In any long-term relationship the love transforms, the heart transforms and as Arun says The Love Goes Up the Stratosphere.
Does it then mean that love is lost?
At the end for a long-term relationship you don't really have to love the person, you just have to like them... that was what Sunny told me during Vipassana.
I feel like I've lost my love.
At the end in a long-term relationship like marriage it's practical concerns like committment, loyalty and trust that play a big part. And these are earned privileges. 
I just hope that if I get married, I'm not cheated upon. I want mutual respect, mutual loyalty and mutual trust and the feeling of love will come and go.
I am feeling:
Happy
Loving
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace and Blessings on my life.
Love,
Me.
12.26 am

No comments:

Post a Comment