Saturday, 1 August 2026

That kiss

That kiss that I am envisioning
Comes calling on a whim
As now I sit so serious,
So solemn and so grim.
You grin that charming grin again,
You share with me your life's tales
And together we are both free
In spring water deep till the knee.
I haven't forgotten a word you said
And each time you touch me
My cheeks turn red
And it's such a beautiful sonorous sound
To hear you snoring so you are not down.
I feel that life is a magic dream; 
With you by my side that's how it seems.
And I'm so happy that I met you now,
In my prime with rainbows.
It's such a beautiful feeling
To honour our love,
Guided by a hand above;
Do you have faith that we will make it?
Do you think we could live restricted?
Life has come a full circle today
Because the love I sought
I found while making hay
And the sunshine really suits your skin
And I am so happy because with you I win.

No comments:

Post a Comment