Sunday, 2 August 2026

Journal 10.07 am on 3.8.2026 a dream

Dear Journal,
I had a dream that I was attending an online call which many of my old friends were attending. I had to list out topics I could write on. And Siddhi Mankame keeps trying to call me up and I keep cutting her call.
What does this mean?
I am feeling:
Happy
Sweet
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace and blessings on my life.
Love,
Me.
10.10 am
Ps: Having written the above Siddhi is probably the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I don't know why I rejected her call in the dream.
Also, there are many things I want that I don't pray for. Now I'll chant and study. Today is going to be a good good day.
11.31 am
Ps2: I also saw in my dream that SeeDhi and Arun were cleaning my nose just the way I used to play with Arun's nose and clean it.
I have to rush out today. Waking up late doesnt help.
12.50 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment