Thursday, 8 October 2026

Journal 8.10.2026 watched Ottam, bumped into Shail

Dear Journal,
Even though I switched off the lights early last night, I didn't get sleep till 3 am. So I'm going to stay up and study till 2 am now.
I woke up at 11. I couldnt remember my dream from the morning. I immediately went in for a lecture with Madhav.
Then I got ready, had tea, ate my lunch and left for Kandivali. I spent good time there with Tanya and Ruchita. I'll go through the papers she has sent me now.
I came home and did yoga and pranayam. Then I chanted and went for my wd meeting. I left by 7.28 from there to appear at Rangshila where both Buro and I watched DiPan's Ottam.
Beautiful play. Cyril sir has done the athletic training for the play. DiPan was so coquettish. Buro loved the play.
Oh yes! I bumped into Shail outside. He looked so sallow and worn out and I told him that.
Then after the play Buro took me to the tailor. I came home, ate lunch and here I am.
1. Something I accomplished.
I taught Madhav despite waking up late. Children of divorced parents go through so much. I even went over the lesson plans with Tanya and will be up till 2 studying. I chanted and attended half a wd meeting and treated Buo to Ottam and Im so happy he loved it. Despite provocation I didnt fight with him.
2. Something I handled well.
Despite waking up late I conducted Madhav's lecture well. I spent good time at Metamorph. I did not get provoked by Chotto. I wish Id been more gracious with Shail. SeeDhi told me that I was looking pretty.
3. Something I enjoyed or appreciated.
Hats off to Madhav for jheloing life. Brave boy. The experiences at the Source of Origin meeting were so good. Hats off to brave women. Ottam was spectacular and DiPan was good. The play was quite a treat. It was also good to see Shail.
4. Something I did for my future self.
I did yoga and pranayam. Yesterday I didnt have a single cola. I made efforts towards my teaching practice and will study now. I bonded with Buro over Ottam. I love my brother. I spent quality time with Ma and Pa.
I really miss Arun. I want to see his face.
I am feeling:
Happy
Full of love
Pretty because SeeDhi said so
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace, blessings and mercy on my life. 
Love,
Me.
11.42 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment