I had so much fun writing my last letter to you. And Im feeling so much more positive and happy that I want to tell you more things.
Im going to pull down that poem from Facebook. My shonapie....
The other day as i was walking down the road and smoking a cigarette I thought about you as I often find myself thinking. You occupy a huge part of my mental landscape. It's only through loving you that I know what it means to love a man. And I cant replace you. No man comes close to you.
So I was walking and thinking about you and then I saw one of your photographs in my mind's eye. And then it struck me. You look so much like John Abraham. In fact, you are way way way more handsome. Your skin texture and skin colour are far more healthy. And your face is symmetrical. And your dimples. I want to reside in your dimples. YOU ARE WAY WAY WAYYYYYYYYY more handsome than JA.
You are the cutest. John Abraham is a heartthrob for many and you are my heartthrob. Why wouldnt girls chase you? Why wouldnt they run after you? Why wouldnt there be catfights and bitchfights over you?
You are so drop Dead GORGEOUS. Im mesmerised by your beauty. And I want to smooch you.
And I want to tell you this in person. And I will hopefully some day. I want to see the look on your face.
I love your eyes Arun. And I miss you. I really do love you from the deepest trenches of my being. And I sometimes wonder what it would be like to make love to you.
Now I'll sit and pray for you.
Be happy today Arun. Have a blessed spectacular life. Im rooting for you. Im thinking about you. I always have your back and I could be one of your strongest cheerleaders and biggest supporter.
Im missing you a lot.
Dont leave my life please.
Love,
DOEL
5.35 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment