Sunday, 6 September 2026

Letter to Arun 6.9.2026 1.03 pm things are difficult

Dearest Babypie Arun,
How are you? How are your days going? Im sure they are going very well. I wish you all the luck and happiness in your life.
My mom treats me pretty badly-- she shouts and screams and intrudes on my personal territory. She is being outright dismissive and rude.
She doesnt believe in talking sweetly. She has been mocking all her friends who talk sweetly as if that is going to make us laugh.
I think there are lots of forces that want us to not even be friends. But you bring me so much happiness. And I do love you.
I dont feel defeated or hopeless when it comes to us but I do feel helpless. Because we arent talking and I fought with you.
I miss you. I love you Arun.
Why do you say this line to me these days-- Youve started it again... that is so rude.
Really Arun, you are going to walk away from me?
My heart feels so heavy with grief. I dont want to lose you because believe me I love you-- you are the best gift God has given me.
I dont want to lose this gift. Im missing you inordinately. Ill message you on your birthday.
Happy birthday darlingest, my shonapie, my cutiepie.
Have an amazing day! Ill bathe and pray for you. And eat properly and be happy.
Love,
Doel.
1.15 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment