Friday, 4 September 2026

Letter to Arun 11.52 am on 5.9.2026 The biggest Thank You to my best guy

My baby Arun, my shonapie,
Thank you so much for proposing to me and asking me out.
There are two images of you that I hold most fondly in my heart. One is you wearing your reading glasses when I saw your eyes for the first time and fell in love. And the other is you jiggling and dancing. Seeing you dance was pure joy! I love it when you dance because you are so happy to dance.
Thank you for everything in short. And most importantly Thank You for you.
Who is Vidya? Who is Candy? And who are your many women running behind you?
You are the cutest phenomenon God has ever created.
I love you.
I dont know when our paths will cross again. Thank you for paying for all the dates. No man has ever done that for me. With many men Ive ended up paying far far far more.
Some day when I become super rich I fantasize that Ill spoil you and my parents.
Will you and I ever talk again? Because you said youd rather die than talk to me. And that hurt me a lot.
It's not a crime to love a man. It's not a crime to slip into a depression over losing him. And it's definitely not a crime to pray for him and wish him well. I'll do that a lot.
I know it like a written fact and I think you know it too that I'll never stop loving you.
You are the best thing God ever gave me, simply the best. You are one of God's most exquisite creations. And you still mean the world to me even though I am in shambles and my heart is shattered.
But I think I'll count my losses and back off.
I can't thank God enough for your existence. I love you. I worship the ground that you walk on.
But I dont think we'll ever be together again. And that's caused me such immense pain.
If you ever do call me that will be the happiest day of my life after the day I kissed you for the first time. I was so drunk that day.
Thanks for caring about me. Thanks for the love you gave me. And I think, I have a gut feeling that youve met some special girl and that is why you didnt call me this week.
I didnt realise my love for you would go unrequited.
Ill miss you enormously going forward but I wont call or message. Only on your birthday. This birthday Ill just message you because I worship your existence.
Thanks for letting me click your pictures. They are my treasure. And you, your soul is my treasure house. Anything to do with you is a treasure to me.
I'm sorry Arun that I sent you so many messages. And i'm so sorry for being so whiney and sensitive.
Baby... my baby... my shonapie... im literally in enormous pain... and I cant stop loving you.
Love,
Me.
12.16 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment