Tuesday, 1 September 2026

Journal 10.11 pm on 1.9.2026 I dont know what to say

Dear Journal,
I get irritated when I see Ma chanting for long hours and staring at my feet. She prayed for me to quit journalism and is far from humane in her prayers. I view her as an extremely intellectual person but not a very wise person.
I dont want all her prayers regarding me to get answered. I really dont. The mother's ichinen must stop here. She's already invaded my private spaces and is too arrogant to be smart. Ma is a control freak, a highly volatile person who is not very smart.
But enough about her.
I watched Tarot videos all day and then I went to SeeDhi's house to study. Nimisha and Darshit were also there. I took a walk with Darshit after the meeting.
I got back home a while ago. And Im irritated with Ma. She is purposely despite my anger disrupting my life. She is so stupid!
I am feeling:
Irritated
Angry
Wish my mother was different and not so shallow.
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace, blessings and mercy in my life.
Love,
Me.
10.26 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment