Thursday, 3 September 2026

Letter to God 1.43 pm on 3.9.2026 THE BIGGEST THANK YOU

Dearest God,
You have your own unique way of teaching me lessons. Before I tell you that life has been hard, I want to thank you for all the small and big blessings you have endowed me with.
I trust you, I believe you and I love you.
Thank you for your infinite love, Grace and blessings on my life.
I want you to bring the person I'm supposed to marry into my life. I want lifelong companionship.
I want to be super rich so that I can give.
I want good health so that I can support myself.
And I want to stop smoking for life.
I want love at every quarter wherever I go.
I dont want to feel hatred and anger.
I want to give love to whoever I meet.
And somehow I want Arun in my life.
I want my parents, my brother and Arun and Sadhya to live long, healthy, happy lives with good health and good fortune.
I want to be lucky.
I want immense wealth and good fortune.
And I often wonder what is it that you need from me? What is it that you want me to do for you? Show me, tell me and it shall be done.
I want to be the eyes of society, the pillar of society, the great ship of society. And I want to unshackle all from my judgments.
All my friends who are struggling financially make wealthy.
Bless the world with immense good fortune.
Forever your greatest lover!
Doel

No comments:

Post a Comment