I saw a dream where I was planning to dye a dress-- either white and pastel green, or maroon or golden and Ma tells me in the dream that golden will look really beautiful.
There is a woman in my dream with chalk on her face-- white chalk and pastel green chalk and I say that that is the shade of pastel green I want.
It's exactly 10.10 now.
I see the end result of the dress in real time as Im planning to dye the dress.
If Arun reads my letters to him he will want to keep more distance. I love him. I will never stop loving him. He is sho sho sho cute and such a baby. My baby boy.
Now I have to go to DiPan's place for dpm.
I hope I have an excellent day.
I am feeling:
Happy
Head over heels in love
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace, blessings and mercy on my life.
Love,
Me.
10.14 am
No comments:
Post a Comment