I saw a dream where Im going up to the terrace. The terrace is not locked but it's shut and because Im scared of heights I dont venture there.
Then I saw myself enclosed in a huge closed space with pink walls and an insect with a long beak eyeing my eyes. I protect my eyes with a book or something and the insect with a swarm of other insects searches for an outlet out of the enclosed space.
I was in a space which was like a cathedral of a school.
I must not hate Ma. But she is not an easy woman. She is very difficult.
SBha has made me a job offer.
I must raise my vibration.
Ill make the most of today. I wonder if Arun will call me.
I am feeling:
Sexual
A little irritated
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace, blessings and mercy on my life.
Love,
Me.
1.35 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment