I saw a dream where I was working at a teacher training place. And it was my day off. I saw Punita Bhakta there.
I was sitting at home and I get a message about a big boy wanting training for Sumo wrestling. His mother tells me that he drinks milk and I explain to my boss that the boy has hormonal problems from drinking milk.
I woke up in the morning close to 10.30 to messages from Arun that he doesnt want to talk to me at all.
That is what I expected from him. He'd rather not talk than say sorry. He with his many other women!
He is either with that Rutuja girl or with his ex before me.
Karma always bites. Since he treats women as expendable he will undergo loneliness. But that's not my lookout. All I have to do is pray for his well-being and not wish him ill.
He never says sorry despite hurting people so deeply! I believe him. He is not polite, he is uncouth.
I really pity his wife. He treats her so badly.
I think my love must be more of an attachment, an attachment to how loving he was when we first started going out.
I will pay him back. And Im done with him. Actually done.
When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.
When someone wants to fly away let them.
DiPan just left. I was telling her how Im feeling. And she said that may be this is protection.
She told me to chant and never miss my Gongyo. We studied a Gosho passage.
And I wonder how Ma is so controlling in her prayers. She really prayed for me to stop talking to Arun. That bugs me.
I hope I find someone to love. I dont want to be so alone. And I dont want to be sad.
Why did Ma pray for me to leave journalism?
I am feeling:
Sad
Bugged withMa
I hope to make the most of today.
I am grateful for God's infinite love, grace, blessings and mercy on my life.
Love,
Me.
12.35 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment