Saturday, 15 August 2026

Journal 1.37 pm on 15.8.2026 employability has never been tougher

Dear Journal,
I truly understand the pains of the youth. The past three years have been super tough employment wise.
Personally, my mental health has not always supported me. More broadly, I would blame artificial intelligence. Job hunting has never been tougher!
Before 2023 I always found work easily and have even clocked in a record of over 25 job offers from top companies in a month when I quit journalism. That too without sending my resume!
Cut back to today, the scene is tougher, way tougher!
It's not just India that is bearing the brunt.
I have my teaching assignments and Tarot work. And these Tarot portals are including AI in their reader database.
For someone like Arun or even DeJh I think I paint a loser portrait. I don't know how easy or difficult work is for Arun but DeJh tells me that he is finding it quite tough. It's 1.44 pm.
Once my laptop is up and running I'll start my Tarot channel again. Now onward to study!
I am feeling:
Hummy
Happy
Loving
A bit too yellow
I am grateful for God's bountiful blessings upon me and my loved ones.
Love,
Me.
1.48 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment