Today I woke up around 10 am, quickly had a bath and went to meet DiPan.
DiPan was just finishing her breakfast when I reached. I registered for the examination and we chatted.
DiPan has been battling what she calls health karma. But more than that what's visible and what I've been praying for her is her financial karma. Does she eat properly each day? Is she well nourished? She has her cats who are oh so cute!
I've been feeling a lot of pyaar towards Arun lately. I can imagine myself smelling his cheeks. I postponed the meeting with Tejal for tomorrow because of Pa's colonoscopy.
I'm not so nervous about Pa's procedure but I'm scared. I really want his reports to come clean.
I don't remember my dream from the morning but I remember waking up all wet and bleeding.
I've been really enjoying sleeping in late.
Now I'll sit and chant. We will be leaving for the hospital soon.
When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change-- Max Planck.
I hope my Arun is doing well.
I am feeling:
Happy
Hummy since yesterday
So so soooo loving
I wish there was someone to love.
I am wearing my sky blue lace top with Buro's cut brown trousers. It's exactly 2.44 pm.
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace and blessings on my life.
Love,
Me.
2.44 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment