I've never done anything of this sort before but now I'd like to. I've come of age and gone way past it. And I want to list characteristics I want in a guy.
. Someone who is well-read and knows good English
. Someone who is kind and compassionate and generous
. Someone who is a good conversationalist
.someone who is tall and handsome
. Someone who finds me beautiful
. Someone who chooses me unhesitatingly over other girls.
. Someone who doesnt compare me to other girls
. Someone who is intelligent and creative
. Someone who has a keen interest in art and culture
. Someone who accepts me as I am
. Someone who loves me deeply
. Someone who forgives my flaws
. Someone who is ambitious, someone who harbours dreams
. Someone who is interesting and is interested in me
. Someone who wants to work with me and build something with me
. Someone who is sweet and sensitive
. Someone who is emotional
. Someone who is interested in art and culture
. Someone who is not sexually promiscuous
. Someone who is sexually conservative
. Someone who doesnt weigh options
. Someone who respects me
. Someone who accepts me after a fight
. Someone who is polite
. Someone who apologises
. Someone who is like-minded
. Someone who wants to build something with me
. Someone I can work with and someone who is interested in my work
. Someone who chooses me without a doubt
. And last but not the least-- someone who loves me unconditionally and deeply
Love,
Me.
10.42 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment