I want some excitement in my life. I want someone to love.
RaTi messaged me around 4 saying he is an hour away and would like to meet me. It's 7.28 now and he is nowhere in sight.
Today I woke up well after 10 from a dream that I was in my next life. I was wondering in the dream how I died. Arun was there, Ma was there and Buro was there. There was a black object that encompassed something precious.
I saw Jhumpamdi in my dream with more sallow cheeks.
In the morning I went to the garden to chant and do some yoga. Then I studied a bit. I had fish and rice for lunch.
I sent Tanya some questions for the students for printouts.
Then in the evening I again went to the garden and chanted for an hour.
I smoked a few cigarettes today.
I am feeling:
Stable
Sobre
Loving
Full of love
Happy
Serious
Iam grateful for God's infinite love, grace and blessings on my life.
Im sitting on a bench writing this. Melon just came and I petted him.
Love,
Me.
7.36 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment