Sunday, 9 August 2026

Journal 7.58 am on 10.8.2026 a dream

Dear Journal,
Yesterday I had my student. I taught him the igcse syllabus. It's exactly 8 am.
Then we went to Munima's house. I wore my pink and golden dress.
The food was yum. I chatted with everyone. It was lovely.
I came back home and puked like I normally do when I have acidity. And I went to meet Smita who was telling me about her manifestation workshop.
Joshomashi messaged that A and I are highly compatible but that he is so old. I should not have told her anything.
Now I'll prepare Shakespeare. I'll just go down for a short walk. It's going to be a good good day.
I saw a dream where people who are really evil are dying. That people are born evil or saintly. That I have magical powers and am famous.
Then I saw myself opening the 6o4 bedroom door and Pa sleeping.
I am feeling:
Happy
Loving
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace and blessings on my life. 
Love,
Me.
8.08 am

No comments:

Post a Comment