It's probably Dadu's birthday today.
I had a dream where I saw myself in my next life. Arun is there, right there for me to love. I saw Jhumpadi whose cheeks were more sallow. Ma was there. Buro was there in my next life. There was some object I was fussing over, but I don't remember the details of the object. Today I woke up after 10.
I smoked 3 cigarettes so far. I hope to not smoke any cigarettes.
My student says he will come tomorrow.
I better study today.
I am feeling:
Heartache
Like peeing
Happy
Loving
I am grateful for God's infinite Love, Grace and blessings on my life.
Love,
Me.
10.42 am
Ps: This feeling of feeling sexual is unbearable. I don't want to get frustrated.
I'm sitting in the garden to chant and do yoga and there are so many mosquitoes here.
I really miss Arun. I really love Arun.
May I have the strength to face this day beautifully.
Love,
Me.
11.47 am
No comments:
Post a Comment