Tuesday, 11 August 2026

Journal 7.31 pm on 11.8.2026 Love

Dear Journal,
Ma and Pa have gone to meet Aherrao. They are taking a lot of time. Hope everything is alright. Ma was in a lot of pain yesterday and she slept all day. She says she is better today.
I woke up well after 10 today after a dream where I saw that I wanted to visit the Taj Mahal alone. I think Ma comes following me in the dream. Ryllee and Pyaal want to join.
On my way I think of calling up SaW but I don't.
In the dream I walk through the hallways of the Taj alone with other people visiting in the middle of the night. And then I come home and then I wake up.
I almost very soon had a meeting with TAurad.
She is supportive and I'm very grateful for that. We planned the lessons for next week.
After that I did not bathe. All day was spent on the phone. I ate lunch in the middle.
What I learnt today was that even a small effort goes a long long way. And that endless rumination won't get me anywhere.
I even checked my mental health quotient on a scale from -200 to 200 and mine was 68.
I'm so happy that NiJa doesn't message me anymore to meet her.
I think I'll read now and chant.
Hope Ma and Pa come home soon.
I am feeling:
Happy
It's a wet wet day. It poured all day.
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace and blessings on my life. 
Love,
Me.
7.41 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment