Tuesday, 16 June 2026

Journal 10.03 pm 16.6.2026 I just got back home

Dear Journal,
Yesterday I spent considerable time with Twi. I saw her sitting downstairs when I was going for work this morning.
I spoke to Arun last night. He was quite rude. That helped in getting over him today.
I woke up at 8.40! Ive had too many cigarettes today.
I chanted, I meditated but due to paucity of time had to skip yoga. I also haven't written my novel for 3 days.
I woke up around 3 am feeling really depressed but I'm feeling better now. I fell asleep again well after 4.
Work was decent. I had class with a sweet Muslim boy called Huzaifa.
I went to meet Krao in the evening with Ma and Pa. He has put me on an antidepressant.
The work I have to do is easy. It's just the small travel by bus and the hustle and bustle of Andheri station that is nervewracking.
The weather has been really hot. No sign of the rains.
Dejh said he will meet me tomorrow for a bit. He wants to give me some chocolates he got from Turkey.
I've taken my medication after eating a piece of fish fry.
Now I'll bathe, eat dinner, chant and go to sleep.
The days are getting better. Today I didn't think about Arun that much. I've gone back to smoking beedis because of the cost.
I am feeling:
Melancholic
Stable
Breathing heavily
A slight heartbreak
I am grateful for God's infinite love, grace and blessings on my life.
Love,
Me.
10.13 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment