I had a dream that me and a bunch of other kids are going to study in a school far away and we need money.
There is a lake or something. And one of the boys dips in and starts swimming. And he tells me that he needs to send Rs 10 lakh home every year so he has to earn money.
I tell him that I need money too and all of us can make things out of coconut shells and earn money.
Then I take an empty coconut shell and keep thinking what to do with it. The empty coconut shell's interior is covered with haldi and oil as if something had been cooked in it. And I start applying this mix on my face. Then I woke up!
I hope Arun has a fantastic day today.
I am feeling:
Slightly gloomy
Groggy
Happy
Full of love
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace, blessings and mercy on my life.
Love,
Me.
9 08 am
No comments:
Post a Comment