TAurad sent me some pretty serious feedback today. I told her that I want to get on a call. So Ill call her around 8. I told her that I love the children.
I hope to get into a lucky phase, the kinds I had when I was a little girl when everything went my way.
I sent A a forward. I think he is travelling. Will he get in touch with me?
I want to get out of my head and stop overthinking everything and really live my life.
I want things to fall into place easily.
SiBha said he'll call me after the 12th. I hope he does. I'll meet him.
I was telling Krao yesterday that Ive become so exasperated and averse to and scared of male attention that I should probably tell everybody (except Arun) that Im asexual. He said I can do that but I should not get into a shell and I should express myself more.
I really want to talk to Arun. But I know I should give him his space. I'll definitely wish him on his birthday. I wont call him because I dont want him to hurt me by saying something rude. Even though it's a good occasion to break the ice.
I wonder what feedback TAurad got from the students that upset her. Im really concerned. And I shouldnt take things lightly. Im very serious about these children.
Today PaPa messaged again that he wants to meet. Now why on Earth does he want to meet me? I dont want him to propose. I really dont want that. And plus because I have to call TAurad up so I will actually be busy. So I told him Not Today.
I am feeling:
A whole lot of love
Loving
Happy
Serious
Hopeful that nothing very serious has happened with the children
Positive
I wish Arun read my journal. I hope he is fine and eating well. I should be easy on him. He has shown me a lot of care and a lot of love. Let's see what direction life takes.
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace, blessings and mercy on my life.
Love,
Me.
6.22 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment