Monday, 7 September 2026

Letter to God 1.21 pm on 7.9.2026 I surrender everything to your will

My dearest God, my benefactor,
Tejal just messaged that she will meet me today. Let this day go really well God.
I dont want to ask you anything. I surrender everything to your will. I just want you to ease this pain and suffering in my life.
And I want Arun's presence in my life. And I want love and happiness and prosperity so that I can give love and happiness to all those in my life.
Whatever you will will happen oh God! I really love you.
Please let this pain and suffering go away Oh God! Please...
And let me have a beautiful day...
I love you!
Let there be dignity and respect in my life.
And let Arun's life be fine. Let him enjoy his birthday tremendously.
And let Ma, Pa and Buro and Sadhya be happy in life and happy with me.
Please oh dearest God make this pain and suffering go away. Relieve me of suffering. Ive suffered a lot. Let Ma be more gracious with me. Make her treat me with kindness and compassion.
I love you God. Whatever you will I will do. Whatever you want will happen in my life.
Give me your bountiful love, Grace, blessings and Mercy in abundance in life.
Make my life prosperous.
I so love you Oh God, my greatest benefactor!
Give me happiness oh God!
And yes God! Let me work with Simit Bhagat and let him not want a romantic relationship with me.
Also God! Could you make men not run after me? Only Arun.
Let this day go really well for me and everyone in my life!
Love,
BURI.
1.30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment