Tuesday, 8 September 2026

Conversation with God 7.11 pm on 8.9.2026

I am writing this piece as a conversation with God because I want to talk to someone. All this may be a work of my imagination, yet, I need it
God: Are you fine?
Me: Absolutely not God. Why am I treated so badly by my family? What is the point of all this Buddhism if my family doesnt respect me? And when God will you make me meet someone who loves me as unconditionally as I love them, may be more?
God: firstly, this bad treatment. Just imagine the amount of suffering within if your mother treats you this way... frankly,  she just wants to be loved.. and I tell you she is hurt by some things happening in her life... she is not right at all in the way she treats you but imagine the suffering within... and the point of all this Buddhism? You dont need to practise any Buddhism to be a good person... how you treat others is more a matter of common sense than of any ism.. so whether you chant or dont this letter, this conversation, they are far more valuable... and about love... you are more loved than you know.. ill show it to you
Me: And God will I ever hear from Arun?
God: Of course you will! What a question!
Me: Really? I really love this man a lot you know God... i understand him... that is what I feel and I really want to be treated with respect and love... what happened today is unpardonable... and this violence, this ill treatment has been happening for such a long time... I feel like calling up a suicide prevention helpline... should I?
God: of course, you could... thats an experience by itself
Me: dearest God... I really love you... I know you exist... and this conversation is much needed 
God: I love you way more than you love me... enjoy the evening!
Me: Thanks God!

No comments:

Post a Comment