Monday, 7 September 2026

Letter to God 10.41 am on 8.9 2026 my dearest

My dearest God,
I may use the word dearest to address others but you are truly my dearest.
Dear God, firstly let Arun be happy to receive my birthday wish and keep his presence in my life. I dont want to lose him.
Secondly, let me and all my friends and family have a blessed day.
Wherever Arun is travelling let him have a splendid day.
God Ive kind of surrendered to your will. Whatever you want. Just dont let me suffer anymore. Dont let me feel more pain.
Give me what is good for me and do make me wealthy.
I dont really have so many demands from you except that give me the best possible outcome in any circumstance.
I love you God. You truly are praiseworthy. Ive felt your presence in crucial moments of my life. Dont let me be so lonely. Let many women friends flood my life.
Let me be happy oh God, my sweetest God.
And at some point make Arun call me up.
Love,
Me.
10 50 am

No comments:

Post a Comment