Tuesday, 8 September 2026

Letter to God 10.37 pm on 8 9 2026 you are my best friend

Dear God,
You are my best friend. You ease my mind during troubled times and I can ask things of you. You are wonderful!
Let me be able to wish Arun! Let him be happy to receive my messages, make him super happy!
Give me love, oh God! A whole lot of love! And let Ma respect me... let her not talk the way she does to me. Make her like the kindest and sweetest person in the whole world! Make her realise that talking sweetly is not a weakness!
Let my class tomorrow go really well.
Shower me with your blessings and Grace in each moment dear God!
Let me sing praises in your name!
I love you. And Im your child! Make me super wealthy and yet tell me who my true friends are.
Give me stupendous success!
Guide me oh God ever onward towards you! Give me love and happiness. Give me absolute happiness and absolute love, the kind that cant be diminished by external circumstances. 
You are just like the best thing thats ever happened to me oh God!
Guide me every step of the way oh God!
And you are one entity that really doesnt need my prayers but since I pray for everyone, I wish the whole world praises you!
Love,
Me 
10.50 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment