Things are pretty tough for me. My mother is being quite vicious with me. I have a feeling it's over you because I added my dad to our call the other day by mistake.
I know no peace of mind because of my mother. Things have been like this all my life.
I really miss you. And I really love you. But there is a great distance between us.
What do you think about my mother? I feel like crying. I dont think my mother loves me.
Ill tell you what I love the most about you? I love your hands the absolute most. Your beautiful hurt hands. I want to kiss them and heal them of all the pressures and stresses they have felt all your life.
Have an amazing day ahead Babypie! Hope your days go really well. I love you.
Love,
Doel.
11.44 am
No comments:
Post a Comment