Wednesday, 9 September 2026

Letter to God 12.50 pm on 9.9.2026 Give Arun the happiest life

Dear God,
It's Arun's birthday today! And he thanked me! That makes my gloom dissipate a little. I love love love my Arun, like from the bottom of my being.
Give him the best day ever Oh God! Give him the best life! And I want him to be a part of my life's journey.
Let today be a good day for me too oh God! It's Arun's birthday! It's a happy day!
Dont let Ma fight with me today. Give me respect oh God from all quarters. And make me wealthy and rich, like really really stinking rich!
Let me de independent oh God! Let me never have to depend on anyone!
Youve told me to chant each day. And I do that.
Im feeling so listless and unmotivated like there is a huge burden on my heart. That's what grief feels like.
God I want to talk to Arun over the phone and hear his voice. Can you make that happen?

God: There are many things to see and many things to learn but more than that right now it's about how will you earn. I shower you with blessings, I shower you with joy and I feel that youve become oh so coy! May happiness be your name, may love be your soul and on this day, Arun's birthday I make you whole!

Thank you so much oh God for your blessings!
I love you,
Me.
1.01 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment