Sunday, 23 August 2026

Journal 12.54 pm on 23.8.2026 I feel the love

Dear Journal, 
I woke up with a great desire to kiss Arun. Sometimes (not right now) I feel a great longing for him.
My student came a few minutes later and I had a light lecture with him today. I even made him tea.
Then I changed my top and went to meet SeeDhi. SeeDhi has said this before even in front of people-- she says that I'm so pure and selfless and she really loves talking to me. She even compared me with Psha who she says is a little selfish.
Now I had the same first impression of Psha but my view of her has softened. She is doing her human revolution!
Once during a zadankai she called me a self-realised soul. It's exactly 1 pm.
Do I really give off such an exalted self-image?
Everyone is stuck in a rut with some problem or the other. It's about being appreciative and grateful. It's about looking at the brighter side of things. It's about loving and caring and sharing.
Today I will prepare well for my lecture tomorrow. It's going to be a good good day. Just 25 minutes. That's it. That's all I need.
I am feeling:
Heart full of love for Arun
A deep longing for him
Happy
Motivated
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace and blessings on my life. 
Love,
Me.
1.06 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment