Tuesday, 18 August 2026

Journal 11.31 pm on 18.8.2026 self fulfilling expectations

Dear Journal,
Most of life is uncertain. We make a lot of assumptions in life about our future which is unpredictable. 
At the end of last year or early this year I had written about my expectations from this year. I think most of it has come to pass.
Today I spoke with AAlam and had meetings with SeeDhi and TAurad.
If we just focus on the doable and show up in life, life is manageable and not overwhelming.
With learning to say No we should also learn to say Yes to the right things.
Like my students. I never feel that I'm prepared enough! But when I see their faces each Monday my heart literally melts. They warm my soul.
Today SeeDhi said something very beautiful. What she said was: IF WE ARE SINCERE AND COMMITTED TO OUR PURPOSE WE WILL SUCCEED. That is right. I dont give so much credence to sincerity but that's all it takes to be successful. She is right.
Everytime I've succeeded it's when work didn't feel like work and the more I did it, the better it felt.
So every now and then I think I'll review my expectations.
SeeDhi keeps telling me to find someone and settle down. I'm not an average girl and it would take somebody phenomenal for me to commit like that.
Ma just came back from a movie.
It's 11.44 exact.
My expectations:
I expect that Metamorph wont let me go and I'll end up working there way way way longer than I expect.
I expect that I will meet people who will respect my boundaries around sexual exploitation.
I expect to have a lifelong relationship with TAurad and my students.
I expect my financial woes to get over by the end of this year.
I expect to make many beautiful friends in life.
I expect that Arun will stay in my life and will be a seminal part of my emotional story and emotional growth. 
I expect 2027 to be a blockbuster year for me in every way.
I expect good fortune and good health for me and my loved ones. 
I expect to never stop praying and to always chant.
I expect life to get more beautiful with each passing day.
I expect to form unbreakable bonds with my students and really inspire them.
I expect life to become phenomenal.
I am feeling:
A chilly chicken craving
Happy for Arun. May he always succeed.
Hungry 
Positive
Full of love
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace and blessings on my life. 
Expect the unexpected.  Expect the world for yourself.  Forgive from the deepest core of your being. And love unapologetically. Expect something awesome to happen everyday and it will.
Love,
Me.
12.00 am

No comments:

Post a Comment