Friday, 21 August 2026

Journal 10.04 am on 22.8.2026 a dream of space travel

Dear Journal, 
I had a dream that someone I know (could be Nai, could be Arun) is a space traveller and has travelled to three different galaxies in the last three years.
That person takes me to space and we see a giant empty tiffin box there. Then I woke up.
I woke up feeling Nai was so handsome.
About Arun-- I really shouldnt call him up so much. It's just that I feel so alone that I want to keep in touch with him. And then, of course, there are the feelings.
It's been a while since we broke up.
I am feeling:
Happy
Stable. It's exactly 10.10.
I think I'll take the mat down and chant. Or I'll chant here at home.
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace and blessings on my life. 
Love, 
Me.
10.12 am
Ps: I went down to buy cigarettes. Everytime I get out the rich poor divide stares at me in the face. I bumped into RaTi downstairs.
10.42 am

No comments:

Post a Comment