Friday, 21 August 2026

Journal 7.05 pm on 21.8.2026 DeJh has stopped messaging/calling

Dear Journal,
The whole day has whooshed by and Arun is on my mind. He doesnt call me up, he doesnt message back. How do I move on?
If I stop messaging or calling him I'll experience a lot of pain. He didnt wish me on my birthday this year. I'll never forget that. I'll never forget that he went out with another girl on his 2024 birthday and lied to me.
I'll never forget how he broke and shattered my heart to pieces many many times.
I'll never forget how he doesn't message or call and just ignores me.
Why am I feeling such a surge of love for him? What has shifted? What has changed?
On the other hand I told DeJh the last time we spoke that he makes me really uncomfortable with his affections. And he has stopped calling and messaging. And I'm so relieved. Phew!
There is this other guy who I read Tarot cards for once who keeps calling and messaging asking to meet. I think he's a cop or something if I'm not mistaken. His attention is not welcome too.
Should I make the painful attempt to get over Arun? He is sure making that attempt!
Should I not call him or message him.
What should I do?
I am feeling:
So deeply in love with Arun
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace and blessings on my life. 
Love,
Me.
7.16 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment