I saw myself sitting on a high place in Matheran. I saw a locale that I have oft seen in my dreams.
And a forested area not far away where there is a leopard that is very mildmannered.
I get off from the high place and get on to Ground Zero but I think I could have and I should have gone from my high place to the high forested area.
I saw Ma in my dream. She was the one who urged me to sit on high.
I am going down to do yoga. I woke at 11 today.
I am feeling:
Happy
Mildly missing Arun
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace and blessings on my life.
Love,
Me.
11.25 am
Ps: I also saw in my dream that I'd called up Aman K and he was really sweet to me over the phone.
I'm really missing Arun now. I really really really love my A.
12.04pm
No comments:
Post a Comment