It's exactly 3 pm and I just had my lunch and went down for a walk. I bumped into Marika, Farah's sister.
We started bantering and she said I don't look 41. They are looking for a place to stay as their building is going in for redevelopment.
We spoke about pregnancy and womanhood.
She is so sweet. She was talking about her dog and her marriage.
I'll be using you a lot today Journal. It's exactly 3.03 pm. I have tons of work to do. I wish I wasnt feeling so sexual. I wish I could do something about it.
I'm missing Arun, a lot sometimes and mildly sometimes. I love my A.
Now I'll just fish out my books and study. Oh first I'll chant.
It's a beautiful wonderful productive day.
I am feeling:
Happy
Sensual
I am wearing my brick red cotton world dress that Arun picked out for me.
Love,
Me.
3.07 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment