Sunday, 16 August 2026

Journal 2.12 pm on 16.8.2026

Dear Journal,
I woke up close to 10 from a dream I dont remember. I think I saw Arun in my dream.
Then I had an insatiable desire to hear his voice. So I left him messages. And then I called him up because he didnt check those messages.
He is shoo cute, shoo shweet, such a good boy... I love him.
I need to prepare for tomorrow's class.
Idling around just wont do.
I had contained smoking quite a bit and again I'm smoking tons of cigarettes.
DeJh left me some messages on active imagination. I don't quite trust him.
Also, RaTi called but I didnt take his call. I let it remain missed.
I'm really missing Arun a lot these days.
I am grateful for God's infinite Love, Grace and Blessings on my life.
I am feeling:
Heart full of love
Love,
Me.
2.18 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment