The song I wrote for Arun keeps playing in my head. I hope he is fine.
I taught my students today. The day just whooshed by. I didnt really feel like going today and I took a rickshaw back and forth.
I am here to serve my students to my best possible ability. I'm so happy that I faced the day.
Tarini says things like she wants to die. Dhyaan is rebellious. And I bought Rishaan a samosa pav today.
I love my students. I love children. I love the youth. As my students tell me tales from their lives I also regale them with stories from my life.
Today with the Grade 8 batch we discussed strict parents and I felt that I grew up with a pretty angry mother. She has scarred me with violence and hurtful words unfiltered.
Life is really about taking that leap of faith.
I came back home and finished an Armaan video in which he said if you live in the present pretending that something awesome is about to happen great things unfold. He spoke about having a positive mindset and living in the here and now. He is quite the charming.
I miss Arun a lot. I hope life is treating him kindly. He is so much like Ma with his harsh treatment and harsh words.
And I really wish Ma had a far gentler personality. Her anger precedes her reputation.
I am feeling:
Happy
Slightly resentful
Awake and bright
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace and blessings on my life.
Love,
Me.
11.39 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment