I messaged Arun and he called me up in the evening. I really really really want to smell his nose and kiss his nose. I find him so delectable and so attractive. I feel like Ive fallen in love with him once again. I dont know what triggered these feelings! I havent even seen him in a long time. May be distance does make the heart grow fonder.
Everytime I feel sexually aroused all I think about is him. No other man comes to mind. I find him so attractive! And I feel so loyal towards him. It's almost like sometimes I pine for him as I'm building my life.
He thought I was teaching online. But I'm not. I love my shonapie Arun like so friggin deeply... what should I do with these feelings?
I spent the whole day looking for some Renaissance videos but none were available.
I corrected Kshirja's paper. And just spent time on my phone today.
Pa has bought himself new tennis shoes. I love my parents. Ma said something annoying today about cleaning my bathroom. Really I wish she wasnt so shongshari. I wish she just took a chill pill and let things be. The last thing she is is cool!
SaSo messaged me today, saying that he wants to meet me. He is such an orthodox Jewish guy. Since he'll be vegetarian because he is kosher I think we will go to ARC.
I wish Arun would want to meet me. My cutest Arun. The colour of his skin is so deep, and his sweat smells royal and he is so darned intelligent! I love him!
I am feeling:
Deeply in love
Well rested
I am grateful for God's infinite Love, grace and blessings on my life.
I am grateful for all the people I work with across the three existences.
I did not chant today. I didnt do yoga.
Love,
Me.
10.58 pm
No tree can reach till heaven unless its roots reach down till hell -- Carl Jung
No comments:
Post a Comment