For the past over an hour I feel like Ive been hit by Zoomies. I had a cig with an energy drink and Ive been feeling that same strange ringing in the ears feeling and as if some higher power is trying to connect with me.
My eyes are soft, my demeanour may be a little anxious but on the face of it Im good.
I havent really been focusing on my novel about Hema but I feel particularly enthused about writing about my life in a memoir.
That should be good. And ever since the idea struck me Im feeling alert and aware and well, zoomieish. Someone would say that this is a panic attack.
May be it is. And im in the midst of it. I think Ill chant for about an hour and then go to SeeDhi's for the study.
Im feeling particularly upbeat. Ive also been feeling like telling Modelley not to go around babbling about me to Ma but I wont. Let me be the bigger and better person. Ma has taken her slinging match against me to the maids. She is really incorrigible.
I am feeling:
Happy
Zoomieish
Alert
My heart rate is up
Loving
Feeling sexual
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace, blessings and mercy on my life.
4 45 pm
Love,
Me.
No comments:
Post a Comment