I saw a dream where I am teaching Swara and Arya and then Kshiraja saunters in. I ask her how her week went and she tells me she was in Los Angeles and has just come from a hotel.
She says that all her clothes are in packing boxes and that the hotel staff gave her very few boxes. But when she considers the entire entourage, the packing boxes were enough.
That's it. Then I woke up thinking about Arun's cute nose.
I remember seeing Pa in the dream. I saw Ma, I saw Arun, I saw Buo Bascha. It was over all a conplicated dream but this is what I remember.
I had a lecture with Madhav in the morning.
I hope to sincerely teach my students. Got to give the audition today. I also have to meet SeeDhi.
I am feeling:
Periody
Happy
Loving
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace, blessings and mercy on my life.
Love,
Me
12 58 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment