Sunday, 13 September 2026

Journal 10.36 pm on 13.9.2026 I spoke to Arun

Dear Journal,
I spoke to Arun today for a bit. He is sho sho sho cute. I asked him if it's alright that I want to keep in touch with him to which he said he doesnt know. Now what does that mean?
I woke up close to 1 today. I remember seeing myself walking through a field in my dream.
We had chingdi maacher malai curry with rice and icecream for lunch.
Then I kind of lay down. I spent time online. PinCha called asking for something. He was beating about the bush. And I told him Im not going to date him. I told him im not in a space to entertain him that way. I really am not. And I dont want any odd guy calling me up and asking for such things.
The time from 4 to 6 today is hazy. I guess I was on my phone.
The highlight of the day was talking to Arun.
I am feeling:
Happy
Loving
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace, blessings and mercy on my life. 
Love,
Me.
10.43 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment