Saturday, 12 September 2026

Journal 8.28 pm on 12.9.2026 Spent sleeping

Dear Journal,
I slept at night close to 14 hours! I saw a series of sequences of dreams but they are not clear in my memory at the moment.
Then I went down for yoga and had dal rice and fish curry for lunch.
Pa left to meet his friends around 4.30. I urged him to wear a nice shirt but he wore a red t shirt with trousers.
Ma came back from her kitty. Ive started a visualisation exercise for 30 minutes each day and things are moving in that direction.
I spent some time talking to an ai astrologer. Then I chanted for 30 minutes, messaged Arun who said he is out and here I am.
I might sit and meditate again instead of chanting.
Hope SeeDhi's birthday and DiPan's performance goes well. I feel so bright and alert at night.
I am feeling:
Slightly sweaty
Happy
Alert
Loving
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace, blessings and mercy on my life. 
Love,
Me.
8.34 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment