There are two quotes that I swear by. I really give great credence to feeling. What feels right? What feels wrong? What feels like love? And what doesnt?
Last to last night I had a dream that I hate Buro and all of yesterday went in figuring out why I had such a dream. I love my little one, my little brother the most in the whole wide world. We have had our share of fights and all that. But I still love him. He is my anmol ratna.
'Love is an abstract noun but it's also a verb. In order to feel love you have to love.'
Love is more in the acts of love than the feeling. And it takes courage to act. If you do the act of love, love will follow as a feeling.
Then there is the other quote.
'Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait pas ' 'The heart has its reasons that reason knows not of.' Sometimes the feeling in the heart is so overpowering that we can't fathom it. That is why they say: 'Always follow your heart.'
What is my heart telling me these days?
1. I cant forget Arun. He is important to me. I wont love another as I loved him. He is irreplacable.
2. Even though Im struggling sincere effort will take me far. Always choose discipline and sincerity in all work.
3. No matter how they behave to always love my family first. They are the reason I am who I am.
4. To love myself above all. Because noone knows me like I do.
5. To care for myself always.
6. To honour the person in front of me with utmost respect.
7. To always be grateful.
8. To always count my blessings in all circumstances.
9. To care for my abode.
10. To cultivate healthy habits.
I am feeling:
Happy
Loving
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace, blessings and mercy on my life.
Love,
Me.
3.50 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment