Thursday, 27 August 2026

Journal 12.44 am on 28.8.2026 the kind of life I want

Dear Journal, 
Ive been thinking about my future and the kind of life I want.
I want a regret free life where I fulfil all my responsibilities easily. I want to take care of my parents. I want love. I want Arun and I want Arun to be true to me and for our love to last over time.
I'm so happy that we are friends. When two people can be good friends they can be anything to each other.
I want Arun to be truthful with me. And in turn I promise him to be the most loyal and devoted girlfriend. I want Arun back in my life. I want to rekindle the romance.
I want my parents to be stress free, worry free, happy, healthy and prosperous. I want my parents to see me being successful while they are alive and I want them to live a long healthy happy life with good health and good fortune. I want to fulfil all my responsibilities towards my family and friends. 
I want a source of infinite money. May be a book Ive written to be a bestseller. I want something Ive created to give me infinite money.
I want a world where there is no poverty and people live in peace.
I never want to disappoint my loved ones.
I want to be stinking rich because I want to be generous and kind and give back to all those who have supported me. I want to create a legacy for my parents and my loved ones.
I want Buro and me to have a strong bond well into our old age.
I want to always be in love with Arun and I dont want anybody else. The feelings come and go. The intention is to love him devotedly. He deserves it. 
I want to be awarded and rewarded and I want to leave behind a legacy. I want to be remembered well after Ive passed.
I want my existence to mean that love is alive.
I want to take care of Arun into his old age.
I want to be Buro's greatest supporter.
I want to be wealthy and famous.
I want to make a difference to people's lives.
I want to be the eyes of society. I want to be the pillar of society. I want to be the great ship of society. I want to give hope and I want to serve humanity.
I want my story to be understood and I want love to be the force that drives my life.
I am feeling:
Happy
Clearheaded
I am grateful for God's infinite love,Grace and blessings on my life. 
Love,
Me.
1.05 am
I want the Nobel Prize for being an exemplary writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment