Monday, 24 August 2026

Journal 11.35 am on 25.8.2026 a dream

Dear Journal,
I was going back and forth in my dream over something. Then I saw Jethu and he wanted to marry me.
Jethu is in my mind a loving husband to Munima. He not only earned the bread and butter but also cooked and cleaned as a devoted husband and kept Munima in utter comfort. 
I woke up to messages from PaPa, DeJh and DiPan. DIPAN wanted me to go to her place but Ive invited her home. Hope she comes.
PaPa messaged after a long time and DeJh has been telling me about his struggles.
I woke up feeling that I must settle down. I just have to say Yes to a guy. I've never accepted anybody's proposal.
I kind of find DeJh annoying. He's kind of passive aggressive and manipulative.
I really want the path ahead to become clearer.
Today should be a good day.
I have to really attempt to move on from Arun.
I am feeling:
A sexual urge
Happy
Like a good girl
Sweet
I am grateful for God's infinite love, Grace and blessings on my life. 
Love,
Me.
11.44 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment